Friday, June 5, 2009

Playa Cozon

After visiting Playa Bonita, "beautiful beach", I was somewhat dissapointed with all the hotels and fancy house right build on the beach. It appeared to me that "The West" even takes those things away from the natives (not that they're are any, I believe they're all killed by Cortez or similar Historical "heroes"").
Edit, our host from Fata Morgana, explained me how to get to Playa Cozon, a rather untouched beach, where to rivers merge just before they strand in the Ocean.
I sat down in the beach bar, where some locals were having a beer as well, but found out that I only had 95 pesos, while a beer was a 100...
The bartender was a little dismal about that, so I promised to myself to come back later to have another one and fix the remainder of the first. Unfortunately the bartender closed up when I left, because there were no more customers...

2 comments:

  1. Hey Scamp
    Go back tomorrow, I think he will still recognize you... :-)

    ReplyDelete