Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Landscape

After messing around a little with my phone, I discovered a "panorama" function. I didn´t expect much of that, as I´ve seen other cameras that just cut off a part of the picture to create a smaller picture with different dimensions, but the phone takes 3 pictures and joins them in one panoramic one.
Despite my scratched lens they´re not too bad (from a pure technical point of view)...

These ones are taken this morning on Playa Bonita. Because I didn´t realise I had woken up so early that the shops weren´t even open yet, I decided to go for a swim (which I didn´t because it started raining).









Another one from this morning (here you can see the difference well between the first and the other pictures...









You can see more pictures on http://picasaweb.google.com/oneindelijk/ScAMpERICA#

The last picture I want to post here, is one from Paco, the lawn mower I mentioned in a previous post...
I don´t know if donkeys are a native species here. I did ask some locals about what dangerous species live natively in the Domenican Republic and although they don´t really know they´ll give you an answer anyway. So there´s a chance it might be some Cobra-alike snake and Scorpions (a French teacher already denied that) and Malaria-carrying mosquito´s (another French guide claimed there´s no danger whatsoever for Malaria in the Domenican...).
So basically, it´s just like Belgium where politicians are the biggest threat...

No comments:

Post a Comment