Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Playa Moron

Supposedly one of the nicest beaches around (unlike the English meaning of the word), we decided to rent some horses and make a trip there. After a nice ride in the back of a truck, we arrived for the second day in a row in El Limon (almost fell as a local there), but this time with a bigger group.
So that was: me, Sarah, Anja, Noelle, Olivia, Danielle and Ray. 1 Belgian, 1 English, 3 Swiss and 2 Americans.
We checked out a Ranch that seemed okay and they prepared the horses for us. Overall the horses were pretty lame and obedient, but inevitably some were a little more furious (in the realm of Valium) than others. My horse needed a little motivation to put his next leg before the other. As a result of my continuus shouts as a real farmer ("hup hup horsie hup "), not my horse but the horses behind me started walking faster all the time...
On the beach all the horses started galloping (even mine) which was really nice, I never had done that before.

No comments:

Post a Comment